Barclays, British multinational banking and financial services company has released their mobile banking app for Windows Phone 8 devices. The app allows users to manage accounts, check balances, perform transactions, pay bills, transfer funds and more.
- Manage your Barclays personal and business and Barclaycard personal accounts, on the go
- See all your recent transactions and check your latest balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
- Find your nearest Barclays branch or cash machine
- Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry
- Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts together using 1 application and 1 secure log-in.
FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS:
- You can register for Barclays Mobile Banking whether you’re a sole or joint account holder. If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app. You’ll need to register a Barclays current account first.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS:
- You can only get Barclays Mobile Banking if you’re a sole signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You won’t be able to register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.