ClevLab has released its new feature-rich Feedly client ‘FeedLab’ on Windows Phone Store, after a two month long private beta testing with more than 4,500 beta testers. Beautifully designed FeedLab Feedly client offer very intuitive UI with easy navigation. The app features Live Tile, Cortana integration, three themes, speech feature to listen articles and more.
The app lets you sign-in with a Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, or even Evernote account. Adding sites to your feed lists is pretty easy. Just search for the name of the site you want to add to your feed lists from the top right corner of the app. From there you can choose to add the feed to an existing or a new feed list.
FeedLab App Features:
- Add the RSS feeds of your favorite websites, blogs, magazines and journals
- Group your feeds in categories
- Order and customize your categories as you wish
- Customize the display of articles as you wish (only the title, with small or large images, or even large tiles)
- Find the summary of each article, with the ability to continue the reading to the desired website
- Discover optimized gestures to simplify your daily use
- Live tiles: pin your favorite categories on the home screen of your phone
- Via the speech feature, listen your articles
- Launch a new search on FeedLab directly from Cortana
FeedLab RSS feed app is available as a free donwload from Windows Phone Store and is supported with ads. If you don’t like ads, you can remove them with $1.49 of in-app purchase. Grab it from below donwload link: