Gameloft has released another hit game on Windows Phone Store. “Total Conquest” is a strategy game with a social element in which you play the role of a Roman governor developing your own city-state and army, check out the launch trailer after break.
But with Caesar dead, there’s no more playing games: You’ll need to join a powerful Legion — or forge your own — to defeat your enemies, protect your lands, and reign supreme. Vae victis!
Build A Mighty Romain Province:
- Build and manage your own unique city-state
- Defend your city with Towers, Traps, Walls, Gates and garrisoned units
Fight Epic Battles:
- Hire, train and upgrade 10 different unit types, each with a specific role
- Take on a challenging solo campaign to master the art of war games
- Battle players from around the world and lead your army to victory
Forge An Unstoppable Legion:
- Create or join a Legion of powerful players & get reinforcements from the other members
- Coordinate with your allies to win Legion Wars
- Fight to increase your Legion ranking and earn great rewards