Developer, Square Enix has released its popular turn-based strategy game Hitman GO for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 devices.
Instead of the action-heavy gameplay of the console and PC Hitman titles, Hitman Go is a turn-based title looks more like a compelling board game. The game lets you play as Agent 47 in a beautifully rendered diorama-style setpieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations.
Each move has to be carefully planned in order to complete the mission and you will have all of the classic Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
- Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
- Beautiful scale model-style visuals
- Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
- Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
- Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
- Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Hitman GO may not look like your typical stealth action game, but its clever board-style setup makes it a perfect game. The game is priced $4.99 and its a universal app, means if you buy the Windows Phone version you get the game on your Windows 8.1 for free and vice-versa. Get the game from below download links: