Nokia has uploaded a new tutorial video on how to update your Symbian^3 device software to latest Nokia Belle update. We have also added extra precautionary measure on this post to help you updating your device with this latest Belle release.
Here are few steps on how to update with Nokia Belle:
- First full charge your device
- Must have installed fully working SIM card
- Backup your full data using Nokia Suite
- Ensure you have working internet connection on your PC
- Ensure you have your PC and Internet modem connected to fully charged UPS
- Install latest version of Nokia Suite 3.3 or Software Updater app on your PC
- Ensure your phone have full battery and is in online mode
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable, select PC Suite one on device
- Always use main USB Port to connect the device
- Avoid connection through USB HUB or USB port provided on Keyboard or Monitor
- Fire-up the update application
- Perform the Full device Back-Up
- Proceed to the downloading process
- After downloads completed the app starts the process of updating, now this is the major part
- Do not remove your device from the USB connection in any condition
- The device will automatically restart after successful installation and you are done!
Update your phone software to Nokia Belle:
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/FMyndeAkcOw
Download Latest version of Nokia Suite v3.3 here!