“imo” the new instant messaging app for Symbian smartphones updated v1.06 beta. The update brings group messaging, searchable chat history, some UI improvements and bug fixes to the client.
“imo was co-founded by one of the first 10 employees at Google, is a service that allows users to hold text, voice, and video chats on multiple instant messaging protocols. Currently supported protocols include AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, MSN, Facebook Chat, Hyves, Jabber, MySpace, Skype, Steam, VKontakte and Yahoo Messenger. The service is free and requires no user-registration or sign-up. imo is also available on iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry devices.”
- No need to create an account with imo
- Link accounts option to create one fast and easy sign in for all your IM accounts
- Option to store your chat history on imo.im
- Concurrent sessions on all of the imo apps
- Group messaging added
- Searchable chat history added
- UI improvements
- Couple of bug fixes
- With group messaging, you can create chat groups with friends who are also logged into imo. Group messaging also works with imo on the web, Android, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry.
Currently imo app is in beta stage and compatible with Symbian^1 and Symbian ^3 devices.
Donwnload the client for free here:- https://imo.im/nokia.