Lockie is a new lockscreen customization app that allows you to personalize your Windows Phone lock-screen appearance with awesome backgrounds and various elements like: weather forecast, calendar appointments, rss feeds, inspirational quote, and note widgets.
Lockie app comes with two primary pages: the first one has a drafted layout of your lockscreen and the other allows you to tweak the settings on the various elements.
The app offers four stack areas of different size on your lockscreen to display useful information from various elements. You can choose from Weather, Calendar Appointments, RSS Feeds, Inspirational Quotes as well as your Notepad. You can customize each of these feature.
Lockie App Features:
- Lockscreen Background: The app support background image from Bing, 500px and a collection of favorite pictures from your Pictures Hub with option to shuffle. Individual images from Bing and 500px can be saved locally to allow you to build your own image collection.
- Weather Forecast: You can pin weather information for your location or a set location manually that will be displayed on your lockscreen.
- Calendar: You can choose which calendar(s) you would like displayed on your lockscreen. You can list up to five upcoming appointments from your calendars.
- RSS: Choose your favorite RSS feed and display up to five feeds from the source on your lockscreen.
- Quote: Lockie come with nice collection of inspirational quotes for your lockscreen.
- Note: A quick note can be entered into the app along with a phone number and address to display.
- Personalise: Here you can personalize the lockscreen appearance by changing the background theme (light and dark) and accent colors.
- Background Agents: These settings adjust the frequency each line item on your lockscreen is updated. The frequency ranges from 1 to 4 hours.
Once you set the particulars of each feature, you can use the layout screen to check everything. From here you can also change the elements of each section by using the small gear cog on each. Once you’re satisfied with the lock-screen appearance, tap the Set Button at the bottom of the screen to begin using Lockie as your Windows Phone lockscreen app.
Lockie app is available as a free download over Windows Phone Store, but this free version have limitation over various features and also have ads. Limits on each line item can be increased via in-app purchases. For example, for $.99 you can unlock the full range of RSS feeds. For $2.49, you can unlock the full range of all the features. And any in-app purchase also remove the ad-support.