Gameloft’s popular first-person shooter, Modern Combat 5: Blackout has received a pretty big update on Windows Phone. The latest update brings couple of new features, new multiplayer mode and more character customization to the game.
In the latest instalment of the FPS series players have to create a squad, and test individual and team skills against other squads. The game also supports single payer mode, where you step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
SUPPORT CLASS REPORTING FOR DUTY!
- Heal allies
- Let your teammates respawn on the spot they died
- Extra weapon tier
- New Light Machine Gun
- Dominate enemies on two beloved Modern Combat maps: Scramble and Overtime.
- Vote for the next map you want to battle on.
- Get revenge in Squad Battles by asking for a rematch.
- Climb the Solo and Squad multiplayer leagues.
ALL-NEW MULTIPLAYER MODE: ZONE CONTROL
- Capture and defend areas to rack up score superiority
MORE CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
- Weapon camos, masks, logos and kill signs
The action packed game now available free over Windows Store and Windows Phone. The Windows Phone version requires at least 1 GB of RAM and it also supports Moga controllers.