Nokia C2-02 & Nokia C2-03 firmware updated to version 07.63. The latest firmware brings various usability and performance improvements, as well other fixes to the devices, check out the changelog after break.
To get this software through your device, type in *#0000# on the home screen or go to Device Manager. Select Options > Check for updates and follow the on-screen prompts. Alternatively this software release is also available through Nokia Suite. We recommend you to backup all your personal data before updating the firmware.
- A warning is now given when the volume is too loud
- Improvements to the display brightness
- Possible to unsubscribe from the Tips and Offers service
- Time zone fix for Russia and Argentina
- Fix to prevent the camera sometimes crashing when taking photos
- General performance and usability improvements
Note: The availability of software updates are region specific, if you don’t have it already it should be available soon.