A Thai tech site AppDisqus have shared this photo gallery, comparing the camera performance of Nokia’s much anticipated flagship cameraphone Lumia 1020 with Sony’s newly announced flagship Android smartphone Xperia Z1. Check out the gallery after break to find out the best camera phone.
Before we start lets check out the camera specs of both:
- Optics/Sensor: The L1020 comes with a 1/1.5-inch, 41MP sensor, where Xperia Z1 comes with 1/2.3-inch, 20.7MP Exmor RS sensor
- Lens: L1020 features advanced six lens ZEISS optics, Xperia Z1 have its own G lens
- Aperture Size: L1020 have f2.2 , where Z1 have f2.0
- Processing: In L1020 image processor is handled in the main SoC chip, Z1 have its dedicated Bionz image processor
- Image Stabilization: L 1020 features the new Optical Image Stabilization tech and adaptive oversampling, where Z1 have Digital image stabilization
- Extra: L1020 have leading imaging algorithms + More advanced settings and camera app
So, what do you guys think, which one is better. Let us know in your comments below!
- Nokia Lumia 1020 vs Sony Xperia Z1 – Camera Comparison
- BBC Pits the Nokia Lumia 1020 camera against the Sony Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z1 vs Nokia Lumia 925 – Camera Comparison in Low Light