New live photos of Microsoft’s upcoming selfie focused mid-range Windows Phone 8.1 handset Nokia Lumia 730 have surfaced over Chinese social network Baidu. The leaked images confirms two variants of the handset: a dual SIM 3G and single SIM with 4G LTE support.
The new photos are much clear and finally reveal more details about the upcoming mid-range handset. The phone is thin and design looks a cross between the original Lumia 800/N9 and Lumia 720.
- Display: 4.7-inchcearBlack display (possibly 720P)
- CPU: Quad-core Snapdragon processor (speed is unknown)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage 8GB with Micro SD expansion up to 128 GB
- Main Camera: 6.7 MP / 8MP
- Front-Facing Camera: 5MP
- Memory: 8 GB of internal storage; micro SD expansion
- No dedicated camera button
- New Lumia ‘Debian Red’ firmware
- 4G LTE / 3G Dual-SIM
Update- Here are couple of more fresh images: