TechRadar has summed-up a nice video comparing specification of Nokia’s recently announced flagship Windows Phone 8 handset Lumia 920 with hot selling Android smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3, check out the video after break.
YouTube Link : http://youtu.be/5_r0cCiNvNQ
“Nokia Lumia 920 Pureview vs Samsung Galaxy S3 — release date, price, specs comparison. Windows Phone 8 vs Android Ice Cream Sandwich, soon to be Jelly Bean. Preview & First Look with wireless charging, pureview camera technology, 4.5-inch HD display and 32GB of internal storage.”
- Design – Both smartphones claimed to have cool designs and are available in different colors that may suit the preference and lifestyle of users.
- Dimensions and weight: The Nokia Lumia 920 is the shortest phone at 130 x 70.8 x 10.7mm, but the heaviest at 185g. Samsung manages to squeeze in at a similar size of 136.6 x 70.6 but is the thinnest at 8.6 mm, and weighs only 133g.
- Screen Display – The Nokia Lumia 920 sports a 4.5 inch display screen featuring Nokia latest ‘PureMotion HD+’ display technology- which is supposedly better than HD in terms of screen performance. While the Galaxy S3 has 4.8 inch screen size having Super AMOLED display
- Storage: In the Lumia 920 you’ll find 32GB of on board storage, backed up by SkyDrive, Microsoft’s cloud storage system. Where Galaxy S3 comes with microSD support on top of Samsung’s 16/32/64GB internal drive.
- Camera – Nokia Lumia 920 features 8.7 MP camera with Carl Zeiss lens and Nokia’s PureView imaging technology – offering better low light and blur free photos with image stabilization. Where Samsung Galaxy S3 have 8 MP camera.
- Operating System – The Nokia Lumia 920 comes running Microsoft’s latest version of its mobile OS, Windows Phone 8, complete with its interactive “Live Tiles” interface. Where The Samsung Galaxy S3 is packed with Android software, Ice Cream Sandwich. A Jelly Bean update is expected to roll out in the next few days or weeks
- Processor – Nokia features a dual core Snapdragon S4 chip clocked at 1.5GHz supported with 1GB RAM, where Samsung Galaxy S3 features Exynos 4412 Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 chip supported with 1GB RAM.
- Battery: Nokia Lumia 920 comes with a powerful 2000mAh battery, where Galaxy S3 come with a 2100mAh (removable) battery.
- Connectivity: Both of these devices come fully loaded with every type of connectivity; 3G/HSDPA, Wi-Fi, (for fast internet browsing on those mega screens), Bluetooth (4.0 on the Galaxy S3 and One X, 3.1 on the Lumia 920), GPS and NFC.