“Quick Apps Panel” the smart utility app for Symbian^3 smartphone is now available free for a limited time over Nokia Store. The app allows you customize the UI of you smartphone by introducing a floating panel with a list of links to features and applications of your smartphone.
Quick Apps Panel allows you to create a floating panel with 5 apps & preloaded features. To show the panel, pass your finger over the phone proximity sensor in any application. You can choose the floating panel to appear only on Home-screen + Menu Or Everywhere. The app also features an ‘Exceptions List’, to add all apps that the panel must not appear over it (Games, Videos)
Quick Apps Panel is the sibling of Belle Extra Buttons application, and gives you an easy way to access up to 5 applications / preloaded features via its floating panel anywhere in your device.
- To show the floating panel, pass your finger over the phone proximity sensor while you are using any application.
- Quick Apps Panel has an ‘Exceptions Apps List‘ to add all applications where the panel must not appear over it (Games, Videos, etc.)
- You can choose the floating panel to appear only on [ Home-screen & Menu Or Everywhere ].
- You have an option under ‘Settings’ to avoid showing the floating panel when [ Virtual Keyboard / Telephone application ] is in foreground.
- You have an option under ‘Settings to select the screen side where the floating panel appears [ Right - Left ].
App comes preloaded with five functions:
- Show Open Apps
- Battery Power Saving Switcher
- Fast Record
- Lock Screen
- Restart Phone
There will be more future updates and new features and enhancements in Quick Apps Panel based on customers feedback
Quick Apps Panel for Symbian
(Free for Limited Period)
[Thanks to Ashraf for sharing]