For those who always obsessed with trying new things with their mobile devices, here is another version of Symbian Custom Firmware version name ‘Anna’ by Symbian Latino. This new CFW v6.2 comes with complete set of Anna icons, new keyboards, effects and many more features. Video after break.
- New effects in the interface of Symbian Anna PR2
- Ovi Maps 6.3 built-Final (Exclusive Version)
- Fonts optimized for readability, slightly larger
- Ovi updated v1.109 (June 2011).
- Complete set Symbian Anna icons that change according to the subject put (Binh24).
- New default theme courtesy of @ Anna Symbian aj23thememaster
- Improved Sidebar improving much smaller space in all applications
- New full QWERTY keyboard, Symbian Anna
- New alphanumeric keyboard with improved buttons
- New Image Power
- 15.2 music player with built-lyrics (Solution for Latin languages)
- Unlock slider rounded to be more in line with Anna Style
- Behavior rescheduled lights all turned off while
- Firmware size reduced to be ready for new versions
- Interactive desktop with Widgets
- Button text centered Menu
- New Extended menu, wider!
- Greater speed in the movement and application performance
- Removed rotation sliding unlock
- Fixed error when installing some old songs
- The battery back to normal life … Amend
- Languages: English and Spanish Latino (5230 5530 5800) and Spanish Spain (X6 5800)
- You can install anything you want without signing applications, or perform any process
- Never again you will get a certificate expired error!
- Integrated mail client with HTML support and compatible with your Hotmail, Gmail, Ovi, etc.
- Release system by swiping your finger across the screen.
- New font much more modern and fitted with the new menu, the original source is huge !!!!!!!!
- 4×4 menu reorganized and custom folders
- Added 3 new widgets shortcuts so you can get full screen access.
- 79 MB free internal memory (290 MB free X6) and 58 MB free RAM
- Clock Widget is now removable so you can remove it and have a Full Swipe
- Removed the poster to show all applications running on the drop down menus
- Java applications and bring all permits WRT enabled to avoid so many unnecessary requests
- You can send any file protected by Bluetooth, no more restrictions
- Added new audio codecs for stereo sound better
- Sound a lot stronger than the original firmware
- Embedded applications Ovi maps, Conversations, Notifications.
- In the Ovi mobile is identified as a Nokia N97 so have many more programs compatible
- Improved effects and without delay
- Facebook added tactile equipment browser bookmarks
- Gallery reconfigured to not read images in system folders
- Removed some startup applications to have more free resources.
- Browser Cache grown and moved to E
|VERSION||FIRM BASE||WHO CAN USE THE||THEY CAN NOT USE|
|NOKIA 5230 RM-594||v40.8.003||Versions less than or equal to v40.8.003||Other RM|
|NOKIA 5530 RM-504||v32.0.007||All 5530 regardless of version|
|NOKIA 5800 RM-356 – RM-428||v52.0.101||All 5800 whether or RM-428 RM-356 no matter which version|
|NOKIA X6 RM-559 – RM-551||v32.0.002||All RM-559 X6||The RM-551 with version 32.2.002|
Here we explain step by step tutorial with pictures and even video anti Dummies: INSTALL A MODIFIED IN YOUR NOKIA FIRMWARE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:-
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHANGE RM? The MR differ only in the languages of each mobile and firmware RM-428 is originally American English language, Spanish, Latin, Portuguese Brazil and others, while the RM-356 is British English, Spanish, Spain, Portugal and Portuguese; so if you change your RM only change the languages available and before you ask, YES … your 3G will work as usual. RM CHANGE HOW? You need not do anything before, just flash when you select in the JAF MRI are going to call, say if you have a Nokia 5800 RM-428 to install this firmware you must select the RM-356 flash when the JAF and that’s all. CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL RM? Yes, you can simply re-flashing with the same version you have but it is for your MRI, what happens is that Nokia has abandoned the RM in the Americas and is only getting updates for Europe, and across all the major advances in CFW RM only come to Europe, so think twice before returning to your RM American, we do not recommend!. LOVE ME IF I CAN NOT RETURN TO ORIGINAL OR PUT ANOTHER FIRM CFW? Yes, you can always put another CFW that is based on the same version of firmware that CFW. Likewise, you can return to the original version in the same versions. “ALWAYS APPLICATIONS ARE COMPATIBLE WITH THIS CFW? Of course, if all your applications are compatible, but we recommend that henceforth seek applications for the N97 or the C6 and some bring the plugin to put a widget on the desktop, down on the extras will leave you some. The themes are also compatible but do not bring the oldest mark button so we recommend you install themes designed for the N97 or search for the newest … We put a new theme every weekend!
- Anna SYMBIAN CFW Nokia 5230 v6.2
- Anna SYMBIAN CFW Nokia 5530 v6.2
- Anna SYMBIAN CFW v6.2 Nokia 5800 RM-428 (RM-356 to the JAF)
- Anna SYMBIAN CFW v6.2 Nokia 5800 RM-356
- Anna SYMBIAN CFW v6.2 Nokia X6 (RM-559 to the JAF)
CLARIFICATIONS Before writing that there is an error, please check before you formatted flash external memory and I did a Hard reset (* # 7370 #) to your mobile, 99% of problems are solved that way.
- Nokia Messaging : Not compatible, we delete all Nokia components Messaging and still is not compatible … continue working on it.
- Activating effects : Settings> Themes> General> Options> Theme Effects / Activate
- TV Output: If when you connect your TV looks gray is because you must change the settings from PAL to NTSC in TV output options.
- Support Contacts : If you make a backup with the Ovi suite will have problems, so the process to follow to keep all your phone numbers is: From your phone go to your address book, press Options, where it says you give DIAL-> Mark all. Then press Options again and give in the BUSINESS CARD COPY -> In another report, choose your external memory and ready. When you’ve got your Symbian phone with our CFW ^ 3 v6 installed so you just go to your address book again press Options, then BUSINESS CARD -> On the other memory and select your external memory. This method is not only much easier and faster but it also is much more complete because all pictures are saved contact and everything is done from the same phone.
- Enable Rotation : Settings – Phone – Conf sensor – control activation – Auto Rotate Screen
- Rings : The rings you put in your external memory in the folder E: / Sounds / Digital
- Updates : Updates are already built, there is no need to reinstall them.
- Sound Off Camera : Camera> Options> Settings> Capture tone> Camera 4
Update: Video- CFW Symbian Anna v6.2 para Nokia 5800, 5530, 5230 & X6
Note- Installing custom firmware is extremely dangerous, Try this at your own risk, SymbianTweet is not responsible for any damage.