Good News, We just got the confirm report that the much awaited Symbian OS update Nokia Belle is officially live and available for download to Nokia N8, X7, E6, E7, C7 and C6-01 users.
We have also checked the Belle update is live for Nokia X7, E6, N8, E7, C7, C6-01
device over NaviFirm.
- Belle update for N8 is live for:- Middle East Countries
- Belle update for C6-01 is live for:- Middle East Countries and Hong Kong
- Belle update for C7 is live for:- Hong Kong, Argetina and Middle East Countries
- Belle update for X7 is live for:- Hong Kong, India and Middle East Countries
- Belle update for E7 is live for: Austria, Argetina, Hong Kong, India and Middle East
- Belle update for E6 is live for:- Argetina, Bangaldesh, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Russia and Middle East Countries.
It looks like the Belle update is rolling out eventually.
You can now update your Anna device firmware only by using Windows PC applications Nokia’s Software Updater or Nokia Suite. All Symbian^3 devices have UDP (User Data Preservation), but its always good idea to backup all of your personal data before updating the device firmware.
Note: It may take some time before the new firmware is available for your region.
If you find anything new, let us know in your comments.
[Thanks to Luboš for Tip]