WhatsApp team has just pushed out a major update to their popular instant messaging app for Windows Phone devices. The latest update v2.12.112 brings a number of additions and improvements to the popular messaging app. Checkout the full changelog below.
- Mark chats as unread or read
- Added several new emoji. You can also tap and hold on some emoji to choose different color
- You can select multiple messages in chat and forward or delete them
- When you receive a contact card, you can now quickly message or save the contact if they’re on WhatsApp
- Lower the data usage used during WhatsApp calls in Settings > Chats and Calls
- You can now enable or disable sound and vibrate for in-app notifications
- Choose a ringtone for WhatsApp Calls